Saturday, December 13, 2008

mock trial questions...

Yes, this is Amara. I know I hardly ever post on this blog, but I am now, so....

I am also an attorney in the mock trial, but I only have questions for three witnesses because I thought the other attorney was going to do the other three, but I realized how wrong I was when she told me she didn't even have an opening statement like she was supposed to...

Red Riding Hood:
1. Please state your name and your involvment in this case.
2. do you know the defendant?
3. How do you know him?
4. Did you see the defendant blow Crispy pigs house down?
5. Did you hear the defendant and Crispy Pig arguing?
6. Did you hear what they were arguing about?

G. Canadian Pig:
1. Please state your name and your involvment in this case.
2. Is this the first time the defendant has tryed to harm you or your brothers?
3. Is this the first time the defendant has tryed to blow your house down?
4. On the day in question, did the defendant enter your house?
5. Did you give him permission to enter your house?
6. If you didn't open the door for him, how did he get in?
7. Do you know why he wanted to enter your house so badly?

Officer Sentry:
1. Please state your name and your involment in this case.
2. Why were you called to the pigs house on the day in question?
3. When you got to the pigs house, what did you find?
4. What did the pigs tell you when you got there?
5. Is there any witnesses to the crime?

And I think that's is...

No comments: